Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Money Answer Book


The other day I finished reading Dave Ramsey's The Money Answer Book from the NC Digital Library.  It was written in a question and answer format, divided into sections based on major topics in personal finance.  It was also pretty direct and to the point, which I appreciated.  I've read some of Dave Ramsey's other books, and sometimes I feel like I get bogged down in the stories.  I understand that they're meant to be motivational, but I like practical tips best.

I've been making budgets Dave-Ramsey-style since before I knew who Dave Ramsey was, and my husband and I are doing pretty well in terms of his baby steps.  Reading through this book though did cause me to put a few more things on my to-do list (which consisted of a series of one-line emails to Steven).  He has some great tips!

2016 Book Count: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment